Sunday, June 22, 2008

Golden Showers Garden Party-- Befejezett!


This was just the first of several jars of liquid gold that I hauled out to the garden yesterday. I opted against the bucket method of collection, in part because I knew The Husband would freak out if there was a bucket of pee sitting around in our bathroom, but also because I was a little nervous that the kids would do more than pee in it. 4-year-olds are not to be trusted, I tell ya! :)

Really, I wasn't a bit nervous or disgusted about peeing in a jar or pouring it in the garden. The only thing that gave me a pang of nerves was the idea that perhaps I had not diluted it enough. I'm gonna have to pick up Liquid Gold by Caroll Steinfeld, I think, because this is something I feel should be done here at our little homestead on a long term basis. The whole operation is going to need a little tweaking, but I'm confident it can be done. Stay tuned for updates. Muahahahaha!

No comments: