1. Planted: Transplanted a Concorde grapevine that was withering in its pot under the summer heat.
2. Harvest something: Raspberries, blueberries, raspberry leaves, lavender.
3. Preserve something: Dried lavender and raspberry leaves for later use.
4. Prep something: Dried the raspberry leaves to use during my pregnancy.
5. Cook something: Made scalloped potatoes for the first time. I can no longer find the link to the recipe I used, but it was basically just potatoes, onions, cheese, and milk. I added just a bit too much milk, so it was runnier than I'd have liked. The kids ate it up though. Score!
6. Manage your reserves: Used up potatoes that were on their last legs for the recipe above.
7. Work on local food systems: Nope.
8. Reduce waste: Nothing beyond the ordinary composting, eBaying, and Freecycling.
9. Learn a new skill: Nothing.