Thursday, November 20, 2008

Church of the Old Mermaids is on Amazon.com!!

Just when I was feeling uninspired, unamazed, and ready to hibernate through the winter, my favorite author, Kim Antieau (whom I know I've posted about before on here), has self-published her book Church of the Old Mermaids. I mentioned the Old Mermaids back here when I talked about our garden "seashells", but I've been following the stories for some time through the blog. These stories are... beauty in words. Beautiful words. I don't know, but I know what I like when I read it.

I feel my tail sprouting. Must. Go. Splash into this book. I hope that some of you will join me because I know the journey will be well worth it.

1 comment:

Violet Folklore said...

So YOU'RE how I found Kim. I really like her stuff too.

That is interesting about your 3rd daughter. My mom swears I self-weaned at 11 months. It'll also be interested to see what happens with your 4th.