It's been a rough week emotionally. The pregnancy hormones are kickin' my ass, especially with some of the changes coming up around here and rabid eBayer's and their ridiculousness. If I'm not having a panic attack, I'm wanting to bawl or put my fist through a wall. Fun times.
1. Planted: Nothing.
2. Harvest something: Raspberry leaves, borage, Kentucky Wonder beans, Scarlett Runner Beans.
3. Preserve something: Dried raspberry leaves for later use.
4. Prep something: Dried the raspberry leaves to use during my pregnancy. Began reading Eliot Coleman's Four-Season Harvest in the hopes that I can still get a little more out of the garden this year.
5. Cook something: Sweet and sour fresh green beans. I wasn't thrilled with it, but pregnancy is doing weird things to my taste buds. I'm having a difficult time getting any veggie down.
6. Manage your reserves: Using up veggies in storage that were beginning to be past their prime.
7. Work on local food systems: Nope.
8. Reduce waste: Nothing beyond the ordinary composting, eBaying, and Freecycling.
9. Learn a new skill: Nothing.