1. Planted: Nothing.
2. Harvest something: Raspberries, blueberries (just about done now), raspberry leaves, borage.
3. Preserve something: Dried raspberry leaves for later use.
4. Prep something: Dried the raspberry leaves to use during my pregnancy.
5. Cook something: Technically, I didn't cook it, but I finally was brave enough to add some borage to a salad for the first time. They really were VERY cucumbery.
6. Manage your reserves: Using up veggies in storage that were beginning to be past their prime.
7. Work on local food systems: Nope.
8. Reduce waste: Nothing beyond the ordinary composting, eBaying, and Freecycling.
9. Learn a new skill: Nothing.