Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I can't believe I forgot to do my Menu Plan Monday post last week! I'll blame it on pregnancy brain and a sick 5-year-old. ;) We're getting ever closer to D-Day here, so I'm making extras with every meal and popping some into the freezer. Only 6 weeks to go!

Monday: Breakfast-- Cheesy Scrambled Eggs on Buttered Toast
Cinnamon Applesauce
Dinner-- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Mixed Greens Salad

Tuesday: Breakfast-- Banana Pancakes
Dinner-- The Husband's Choice

Wednesday: Breakfast-- Baked Oatmeal
Dinner-- One-Pan Chicken Dinner

Thursday: Breakfast-- Breakfast Burritos
Dinner-- More-Peas-if-You-Please Penne

Friday: Breakfast-- Chunky Monkey Oatmeal
Dinner-- Chili and Romaine Salad

Saturday: Breakfast-- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Dinner-- Yummy Broccoli Soup and Homemade Bread

Sunday: Breakfast-- Baked Oatmeal
Dinner-- Homemade Pizza

You can check out what everyone else is eating over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

Great easy menu - thanks for sharing! I also wanted to say - I lOVE the Great Garden Companions book you have listed - great information!