Saturday, December 27, 2008

Almost Post-Holiday



Two holiday visits down, one more to go.

This is the first holiday when we haven't had some huge catastrophe putting a pall over everything. No deaths, no huge family feuds, no major problems with the house or cars. Phew! I managed to get myself well in time for Yule, but my Annie girl got very, very sick a couple days before Christmas. She had to stay home from the revelries that took place with The Husband's dad's side of the family, and she was actually happy about it. That should give you some idea of just how miserable the poor kid was. I'm hoping she's well enough to go the The Husband's mom's side tomorrow.

We even managed to get the ornaments on the tree!

I've had a billion and one posts lined up but haven't managed to get to actually putting them together and publishing them between my own illness and Annie's and the general chaos that surrounds this time of year. Hopefully, I'll get back on track soon.

No comments: