Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wish Me Luck...

I've been dealing with a feverish toddler all weekend, but she's showing marked improvement today. That's excellent, not just for the health of The Bean, but because tomorrow's a big day here. Tomorrow I have to sell the homestead.

No, not sell it as in the real estate market, but sell the idea of it to someone who may be able to contribute in small part to it. I don't want to spill the details just yet because it's quite possible that nothing at all will come from it. I am possibly the worst saleswoman in the world, and I'll be going it alone for this venture. I'm suddenly beset by the idea that we haven't done enough yet. We aren't really a homestead. We have so far to go! This is just the beginning of thing. We're not even close to sustainability, and we may never be...

You know how it goes. Do any of you ever have these doubts?

Send me some good vibes when you get the chance. I'll need them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mist you obviously have a dream. Use your passion for that dream to talk about plans & possibilities. If you believe you can do!

Blessings:)

Mist said...

Thanks so much for your support, Molly. It really is appreciated! It'll be a couple days at least before we have an answer, and the "sale" wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.

We'll just have to wait and see...